Your heart, whether you know it or not, hungers for a diet that is heart healthy, which means it is a diet that is knee deep in nutrients that are healthy. Health experts highly advise to undertake a diet strategy that is as follows:
• Low salt consumption
• Lower food consumption in your diet that is high partially hydrogenated vegetable oils to lower trans-fat
• Eat dairy products that are low-fat, fat-free and 1% fat
• Make your sure you focus on a diet that is severely limited in saturated fat, cholesterol and trans fat. Daily calorie intake needs to be less than 30% fat.
• Include fish in your diet 2-3 times per week
• Follow a diet that contains lots of vegetables, fruit, whole grains and lots and lots of fiber